Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, March 05, 2006

do u guys sometimes feel tat skuling is much much more better than skul holidays??some of u may take no as an aswer but for me i take YES as an aswer..i don really noe why i feel tat way sometimes..when it's skuling time, i look forward to the holidays but when it's time for the holidays, i take back my words..i rather go back to skul than sitting at home..but come to think again, hey it's not bad after all..i can claim back my sleepin' time which i miss during the skul period..my sleepin' time is very precious to me u noe..

today nothing much happen..just sit at home for the whole day..my parents woke me up in the morning to tell me tat they're sending my grandma to my aunty hse in JB..my siblings followed my parents..left myself alone in the hse..went back to sleep and found myself woke up in the evening..damn tired..then for the rest of the days, i just watched TV and play coms..nothing to do..tats it for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home