Syafiq's Creation

Friday, March 10, 2006

damn tired and sleepy today..never sleep tat well for the last two days due to the soccer matches on tv very early in the morning..after the shows had ended, went back to sleep and woke up around 3 in the evening..i noe it's very bad but wat to do, damn sleepy man..

today woke up at 1..not i woke up by myself but my dad woke me up..he asked me whether i wanna follow him to JB..even though i'm damn tired, i just forced myself to open my eyes..i agreed to follow him cos it's kinda bored to stay at home for the whole day..quite a short trip..we ate there, pump petrol and then go home..along the way, i asked my dad to drop me at the library..i met my fren there and we chill at the cafe inside the library..ard 7 i went home..tats all for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home