Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, March 11, 2006

FUN, TIRED & PAIN..tis are the 3 words tat are related to me today..well in the mornin, me and ma family went to my lil bro sports day..he had participated so we gave him support and oso for the sake of fun..yup, just for the sake of fun..its better than sittin at home doin nothin..after the event had finished, i went to meet ma 2 frens..they asked me to go gym so i agreed since its a long time i went to gym..for the past few days, i spent most of ma time sleepin..haha..so its better to go gym once a while..after the intensive traning, we decided to go foodcourt to makan..tats when i had the pain..ache here ache there..after finish eatin, i followed my frens cos my fren wanna buy hp cover..then, he went home..for me, ma other fren asked me to come to his hse to play PS2..i did not tink twice for tis..i just agreed on the spot..haha..i spent his hse abt 3 hours playin games..didnt realise tat i had spent 3 hours at his hse playin games..it felt like i only just played..i'm sure u noe the feelin when u do ur favourite things..u tink tat u only just do them but in fact, u have done them for a long period of time..went home after tat..reaching home, i felt tired and my body is still aching a lil bit..i hope it will be gone in a few days time..now i wanna rest at home waitin for ma body to recover fully..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home