Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

today i think i became a tourist guide for the day..not once but TWICE people asking for directions..i was standing reading newpaper at buona vista..then a lady asked for direction to holland village..i've been there before so i know the way..after a while later, a Bangla man came towards me and asked me for direction but the problem was that i didn't get wat he said..at first, i was like 'huh?'..after he asked me the second time, i just shook my head NO..he just walked away..he was speaking softly..i'm not sure whether he spoke softly or it was me who didn't understand wat he was talking about..he has that Bangla-like talking..it was hard to understand wat the hell they were talking about..hahaha..

now my hp can play mp3..previously, my hp can't but after my fren had transfer the mp3 program from his hp to mine, it worked..but too bad that my memory card is small so i can only transfer a few songs..i'm not sure whether i want to buy a much more bigger memory than wat i have now..i don think i am cos i have a mp3..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home