Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

today was bad for me..feeling sleepy and the worst part i skipped class AGAIN..teribble of me..that's the worst part but the best part is that on the lecturer's attendace list, i was present..do u guys know how i do that?? let me tell u how..i asked my fren to help me to forge my signature..evil me..the teacher won't know..my fren is a good forger..instead of going home after skipping class, me and one of my fren went for lunch..o btw tis fren of mine also skip class..ahahaha..the lunch was his treat as he promised me to do so after teaching him some school stuffs..then after a nice meal, i went home and jumped straight to my sofa and slept..

that's about it for today..thanks for reading peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home