Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, April 08, 2006

today was fack up..went to sembawang twice..went there to make a new ez-link card for my bro..he had lost his..so careless of him..although it's quite a short trip, i felt tired..i stood all the way as the train was packed and no seats were available..the first time we reached there, the photo got rejected..why??the rule states tat the photo must be in skul uniform..one more thing missing and tat is birth certificate..shitt..must went back home and take the certificate and took pics in skul uniform..after all done,went back to sembawang and finally made a new one..

tis thing is not fack up like the above..FINALLY, i got my own mp3..my dad bought it for me..quie cheap though..the shop is having an offer so i grab before the offer end..usually i use my bro's one..tis is my 2nd one..the first one i don noe where the hell is it now..lost in skul and ppl might took it..actually 'took' is not a rite word to use..shud use 'stole' instead..tat's more suitable..bloody hell..shit to whoever the person is..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home