Syafiq's Creation

Monday, April 03, 2006

now it's april already..felt that march passed so damn fast without me even noticing it..and in matter of time poly is opening soon..17th of april to be exact..it's time for me to go back to skul..quite excited actually of going back but yet i have tis attitude call "lazy" still inside me..why excited??cos i'm bored staying at home..why lazy??cos hmm, no reason actually..just plain lazy..u noe wat i mean..haha..my brain tells me tat i'm ready for skul but my heart tells me tat i'm not prepare yet..

have seen my time table for semester 1..quite tight actually..go to skul in the morning but return home in the evening..this happens most of the days..must be tiring..wat to do??just follow ar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home