Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, May 18, 2006

today was quite different from other days..usually after skul ends, i went home..but today i didn't do that..instead i went to play pool...ahahaha..long time never play pool already..it seems like months..actually didn't plan to play pool today but in the last min we decided to play..

today my skul suppose to end at 3..but me and my other 2 frens decided not to come for the 1 o'clock class..skip the class and we decided to play pool at Jurong East there..at first only 3 of us played..later, 7 of my frens came..open 3 tables..ahahaha..i stayed there for 3 hours sia..have a lot of fun there..my standard hasn't gone down after a few mths of never play pool..keep constant all the way..after playing a few rounds, i chill at one corner wit one of my fren listening to mp3..i just see my frens play..after playing pool, some of them went home and the rest chilled at Mc'D..there were 6 of us..one of my fren treated all of us..how generous he is..thanks bro..talked craps all the way..ard 5.30, i went home by train..

the train was so damn pack sia..most of them were returning from work..so i just stand throughout my journey..was very tiring..plus i was so so sleepy..had only 3h of sleeps the night before..i was watching soccer..ahahaha..it was the champions league final..must watch one..does anyone of u could sleep while standing up?? I CAN...don't believe?? it's a fact man..ahahaha..when i sleep, my body sways from side to side..left right left right or front back front back..ahahaha..sometimes i almost fall down..i hope no one saw it..if have, i will feel paiseh..this show how sleepy i am today..this incident not only occur today but many other occasions too whenever i feel soooo sleepy..ahahaha..

that's all for today..thanks for reading folks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home