Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, July 22, 2007

3 more weeks of school and then it's EXAM period. I feel like the time flies so fast as if last week school just reopen. I need to start opening up my books and notes soon. Luckily, this semester I've only 3 papers.

Put school aside. It's been months since I last attented people's wedding invitation. So today was the 1st one after a long time. It was my father's side relative. I can easily say that this one is one of the best invitation I have attended. There were many choices of food, drinks, cakes and dessert. The food taste quite delicious too. I'm very satisfied. Next week still has another invitation but I'm not sure whether I'm going or not.

I'm still waiting to be treated.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home