Syafiq's Creation

Friday, July 06, 2007

One week I don't update my blog. I have nothing to update for the last few days. Busy with school stuffs and some projects that need to be taken care of. This week I'm free from tests. So far so good. I passed all my tests but the marks don't satisfy me. Next week got 2 tests that I'm not aware of. Luckily my friends told me. Then in 2 weeks time, I need to do some presentation about my mentor. Till now, I'm still finding whose going to be my mentor. Sooooo troublesome.

All my friends said that Transformers was a super duper great movie. I really want to watch that movie but time does not permit me to do so. Maybe next week I try to find some time to watch it.

That's all for now. Now i need to do some research about my mentor thingy. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home