Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally today I feel a bit better. For the past few days, I had bad sore throat and running nose and blister on my tongue. I had the blister for the past one week and it hurt so much at first. I barely can eat. Each time I tried to eat, the pain came. So the only solution was to eat slowly. Now at least my blister is getting better and it doesn't hurt that much like how it used to. My sore throat is improving and so my running nose. So hopefully for the next few days or so, I'll recovered completely.

One thing I hate about e-learning week is that it's so troublesome to log in to school website. Since many students will log in at the same time, the surver will be quite lagging. 2 days have passed and I have yet to do something about my assignments. The only thing I do is to log in and out. Must do something before this week ends. And I've yet to touch my books and lecture notes for revision. So yeah.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home