Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Like FINALLY attachment has officially ended yesterday. Have to do many things before I left. I planned to print those designs that I'd designed (to paste into my logbook), tidy up my table little bit because my table was quite in a mess, clear some stuffs in my computer, took my pay and so on. I did all those things last minute, 30mins before times up. I took my own sweet time. The only things that came early was of course my pay. It didn't come in with a cheque, instead it turned up in hard cold cash.

So left with printing. I clicked print and to dismay, it couldn't print. I tried no less than 5 times but it still couldn't print. Arrghhhh!!! And now I have to use my other plan to finish up my logbook. Before I went off, bid farewell to some of my colleagues in the office. And one more thing, I forgot to clear some stuffs in my computer. DAMN!!!

Met my ex-secondary school mate in the bus when I were going home. Long time never meet him. We only talked for a while. Then, I went to sleep and he watched TV. That's it for yesterday life.

Today nothing much I guese. Just slack at home. Oh, later I'm meeting my fren for a while to take something from her. Have a good day peeps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home