Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Left exactly 2 more days and then that's it; end of my attachment. Come to think again, 9 weeks are indeed short. Before beginning of attachment, I thought 9 weeks were long but reality, it's not. The duration seems so fast, well, at least to me. I'm not sure about my other polymates. I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to it. Simply it's because school starts next week. And to tell you the truth, I'm not ready for school YET. I need a few weeks or so of holidays then I'll be prepared for school.

Oh, did I tell u that my TP has postpone? Yeah, my TP has pushed to a later date. And now I have to wait even longer, DAMN IT!!! I were so pissed off then. Few days back, I wanted to book for lessons and there were no slots availabe at all till to my TP date. Well actually there were only 2 slots available but it's not enough for me before I go for my TP. Partly it's my fault too. During the attachements, I didn't book any lessons. This means that for the 9 weeks, I didn't have any lessons. Postpone car license leads to postpone bike license. My aim is to get both licenses before I end my poly life. I hope I could make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home