Syafiq's Creation

Friday, March 02, 2007

Sheesh, there's something wrong with this blogger. After I've published, the post just won't appear on the main page. Not 2 or 3 times, I must try many times before it starts to appear. Hate when this thing happens. Sometimes I just feel like I want to stop blogging.

Today is not my lucky day. My pair of shoes were stolen by some irresponsible people. And if I tell the place, you will be amused. Yup, this incident happened at mosque while I went for my friday prayers. I don't understand why people want to steal in a place like that, i mean in a holy place. If they just go on like that, it's better for them not to come for prayers. I see there's no point.

Sometimes in one day, there are good and bad incident likely to happened. The incident which I mention earlier is bad. The good part is that when I get to propose to this girl and she willingly accept it. Not proposing to get marry or watsoever, I only ask to be my girl.

I just want to tell you that I heart you a lot.

I'm thinking of changing a new skin. I've used this skin for a few months. I still can't decide which skin I should use. Still wondering....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home