Syafiq's Creation

Friday, February 16, 2007

This week I really have no time to update. It's neither I don't know what to blog or I don't want to blog. This is all because I've to work as part of my attachment. This is the first week and I could say that it went pretty well for me except for the 1st day. On the 1st day, i did nothing and just read the books that the supervisor gave me. It was so boring and almost fell asleep each time but I need to control and I didn't want to give a bad impression to my supervisor as it was my 1st day at work.

At work, I have my own desk and computer and it's in the office. How cool can that be. Most of my friends I asked, they work at a store. So I guese I'm quite lucky to work in an aircon place. Some of you may ask what do I do at work? Basically, I make 3D designs using this software called "Solid Works" and sometimes I need to assembly parts. Next week I only start working on Wednesday.

If anyone of you realize, this post I purposely make in good english structure, have full-stops and start a sentence with a capital letter. From now on, I'll try to maintain this way when I'm posting. But if got any grammar mistakes and singlish, that's normal of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home