Syafiq's Creation

Friday, January 26, 2007

finally i'm back to post again..for the few last days or so, i'm terribly busy with assignments and tests..i've to do many things in one week..that's one of the main reasons why i'm not blogging this week..

ITP results are out..somehow, i'm quite unhappy with it..i don't get the company which i'm hoping for..instead, i got a company which is actually far away from my place..the distance is not exactly an issue here, the main issue is the salary..i get the minimum pay(i can't say exactly how much)..if the company is near my place, i don't mind but now the fact is that the workplace is not even around my neighbourhood..i've to take public transport and this involves money..some of my salary goes to public transports..i'm not going to say about ITP again..anyway, it's only 9 weeks..hopefully i can bear during this intense 9 weeks..

today i ain't feeling that good..since morning, i've running nose non-stop..now my nose has turned red..it's very irritating..

next wednesday is my 1st paper..till here..now i'm going back to my books..do u think i'm really going back to my books?? make a guese people.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home