Syafiq's Creation

Friday, January 19, 2007

what's up my fellow readers(who the hell reads my blog anyway)?? i know i know, i've never been updating my blog..i was so busy this whole week trying to complete my only 2 assignments..at the end of the week, i only ended up with 1 assignment complete and the other one i've yet to start it..to make the matter worse, the dateline for this other project is this coming tuesday..it means i've about 3 days left to complete it..the assignment which i've completed it need to hand in by today but i haven't hand in yet..the assignment needs to hand in via internet but it seems that i'm having problems sending..so i guese i just hand in to teacher personally next week..about the other assignment, i'm waiting for a sample so i know how to start..enough said about school..i'll get a headache if i continue typing..

today i went out..after my friday prayers, meet my friends at raffles place..followed them to make visa as they're going to China for their attachment..how cool is that..my friend got ask me to come along but i rejected..i guese it's better for me to do my attachment here..after making visa, some of us went our separate ways and for me, i went to town to chill with my other 3 friends..

after that, i went around to do some window shopping for handphones..yes, i think i want to get a new one..it's time to change mine anyway..i'm still undecided to get which model but most probably i'll get Sony Ericsson..i want to change taste after using Nokia after a few years..

it's a long post indeed for today..that's it for today people..i'm not sure when i'll update the next post..till then, goodbye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home