Syafiq's Creation

Friday, January 05, 2007

the starting of new year has been great..there are no incidents that made me neither sad nor angry..

since last wednesday, i reached home around midnight with my red eyes half-open..walked step by step from MRT station to my place..from wed to fri, i had my practical lessons and today i went to my friend's house..maybe tomorrow i just stay at home and rest..early in the afternoon, my friend's mum treated us lunch at "Secret Recipe"..the food there ain't that cheap..the quailty of food there is not bad but the quantity is not so good..overall it's worth trying..

2 days left before school reopens..3 weeks of holidays are finally come to an end..i can't believe it, 3 weeks are more like 3 days..when term commences, there are 3 weeks of school left..after that, it's exam period..i just checked my exam schedule and it's out already..there are total of 4 papers i need to sit..start late january and end early february..then it's holiday time..wait a second, there are no holidays for me..i need to go for my attachment..GGRRRRR!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home