Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, December 17, 2006

finally, the 3 weeks breaks are here..it starts this week and i'll be back in school on 8th of January next year..as i said, i've a lot of things to catch up especially my studies..my semester exams starts during the last week of January..see, i don't have much time to spare..it's time for me to buck up..whether readers realize it or not, i've been telling myself to work hard in the past few posts..this is to remind me just in case i forget..in the 1st place, is it possible to forget??

for the past few days, i've been reaching home late at night..it's either i spend time with my friends or myself..if with my friends, we'll find a place to wander or chill..the place doesn't matter, be it at shopping mall or food centre..if alone, i prefer a quiet spot where i can sit and have all the time to myself while reminiscence the good and the bad old days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home