Syafiq's Creation

Monday, November 27, 2006

it's almost 1am and i'm still here ranting..by right, i should be in bed now wandering through my dreamland..but what the heck, tomorrow my skul starts at 1pm..this means that i can wake up late..whatever it is, i still think that i'll hit my bed soon after i post this up..my bed keeps calling me and my eyes are heavy to keep it open..

in skul, my fren brought his PS2 to school and play..all my friends played while i just watched them played..earlier in the afternoon, 2 of my frens came over my hse to slack..no one is at home as all my family members went out..i need to entertain them myself, i mean i need to serve them drinks..luckily had a bottle of soft drink..as we were really hungry, i just cooked instant noodles..after eating, they need to use my laptop for skul purposes..ard 9pm, they went home..

basically that's all for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home