Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, November 05, 2006

the time now is almost 11pm..let me update while waiting for my relatives to come..i've been waiting and waiting for them to come from just now..i just got back from my aunt hse at Kota Tinggi..my family went with my uncle..slept there only for one night..

as usual, we had barbecue session behind the house..had a lot of fun as it's been quite some time i had a barbecue session with my relatives..i ate a lot too..there was a point of time when i ate a prawn..usually i don't peel off its shell..i just swallow the prawn with its shell..but yesterday i think it wasn't my day..the shell stucked on my throat..it really hurts but it doesn't cost quite much pain like how the fish's bone stuck in your throat..i tried to drink plenty of water but it didn't work..i just left it there and ate like usual..i just bared with the pain..a few hours later without realizing it, the pain was gone..from that point of time, i'll eat prawns with care..

this whole week is e-learning week..i have a lot of assignments to do and have to hand-up withing this week..and don't forget i have also a few modules to catch up before school re-open..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home