Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, October 19, 2006

i could say that today was a bad day for me..a teacher accused me of arguing with her..WTH!!by right, i did NOT argue with her..i tried explaining to her why i did that way but she just wouldn't listen..damnit..she told me to re-do it again or else she will send a some sort of discipline letter to me..she was actually threatening me and my partner..well, i knew at that point of time she wouldn't dare to do that..for the past 4 weeks, i found out that she was one of the friendly teachers i know..my partner started cursing her after she threatened us..so it left me no choice, i had to re-do..finally i called her to let her see what we had done and she said correct..not long after, she connected the wires the exact same way as we did in the 1st place..we did 2 or 3 steps faster than she did..in the end everything became normal..

that's it for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home