Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, September 16, 2006

early in the morning i went to JB with my dad to buy some stuffs..i thought early in the morning there will be no congestion but i was wrong..to be fair, departure from s'pore there's minor jam but it's accepatable..the only congestion is when arrival from JB at the causeway..the whole causeway was heavily congested..didn't expect this to happen in the morning..afternoon, followed my grandma to Jamiyah to get her free stuffs..i mean household stuffs like rice, cooking oil and sugar..must wait very long..usually took the queue no and just wait for a few mins and u will get the stuffs but today was a little bit different..there were performances..after the performances, then the stuffs will be distributed to the people..i looked my queue no and it was 115..wah!!! i knew i must waited for some time to get the things..abt 1h later then got the stuffs..

i'm puzzled right now..is there another person who looks like me?? quite no of my frens told me they had seen me outside but the fact is i'm not there..sounds weird but true..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home