Syafiq's Creation

Friday, August 25, 2006

YOOHOOO!!! finally exams are over..today was the last paper..the paper was a so-so..the quetions were more or less the same as past year paper..luckily i had past yr paper so i just referred from it..that's the only thing i study apart from the book itself..the previous night, i forced myself to remember all the programs..not all but most of them to be exact..to my surprise, today paper used similar programs but must change a bit here and there..but there's a problem, i can't remember all the programs..i could only remember some of them..i had a bad memory..why can't my memory like those people who have a very good memory..

i'm having my one mth break..i'm not sure whether to work or not..if i work, then i have no break this and the next holiday because i'm having my attachment during the next holiday..the whole holiday i gonna work..if i don't work, i'll have nothing to do at home..my fren did offer me a job but i'm not sure whether to accept or not..i've no plan during this 1 mth holiday..maybe waiting for my frens to call me to chill out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home