Syafiq's Creation

Friday, August 04, 2006

skul was usual today..today was fri so i need to go for my friday prayers..but today i didn't go..it's all because of my project assesment which starts at 1pm..this means that i must report to skul at 1..at first, i planned not to come as i thought it's not compulsory but after calling my lecturer, he said it's compulsory..DAMN!!!i feel that i didn't want to go at that point of time..but i have to..if not, my group can't start if one of the group members are not present....wth!!!we didn't meet at 1..instead we met at 2 plus since one of my fren had an appoinment with his doctor..i decided to go home first as i had abt 3h before the assesment..here comes the interesting part..my fren who went for check-up told me to meet at 2..i was at home when he called me..i rushed down to skul and he was late..i reached there first..if i have known, i will take my own sweet time to get there..

about our assesment, all were according to plan..it worked perfectly fine except for some minor comments by the lecturer..i will take this opportunity to thank all my group members who help out especially to my grp leader..if not for him, we really in deep shit..all thanks to him that our project is a success..

and the "interview" last wednesday was a disaster..most of the questions i didn't know at all..can say abt 80% of the quetions he asked..for the questions i didn't know, i either guese the answer or just tell the teacher that i'm not sure..i'm goin to flung this interview badly..it's not that easy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home