Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, June 29, 2006

i'm damn tired and have sleepless nights this week..i'm not sure why but i guese it has something to do with world cup..sometimes i just slept abt 2h each day..u can guese how sleepy i was..in the train on the way to skul, i just closed my eyes to take a nap..in class it's the same story..i just lie my head on the table..just now, i had my test..2 tests somemore..i just began to study for both of them the previous night..last min study..i noe it's bad but i'm still doing it..i guese i have to change that lifestyle..no more last min study for me..the sooner the better..

superman returns is in cinema now..i see the trailer and it's not bad..i hope to catch the movie soon..anyone going??just hook me up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home