Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, June 24, 2006

yesterday went to costa sands resort at downtown east with my family..rent a room for 2 days 1 night..if not for the voucher, i doubt we'll ever stay in the chalet in s'pore..the voucher consists of staying chalet, free admission to escape theme park for 2 adults 2 children and some games shop..although it was only 3 days, i had fun..it's been quite a long time since i stayed in a chalet in s'pore..i was so tired since the previous night as i was awake for the whole night just to see soccer..after we checked out, i decided to go to escape theme park..this is my first time going there though it's opened a few years back..since the voucher only allows 2 adults 2 children, i went in with my bros..my parents waited outside..due to time constrain, we stayed there only for abt 2h..i was so tired when i reached home..

skul will be reopen on monday..this means there is 2 days left..OH NO!!!haven done my assignments yet..2 assignments incomplete to be exact plus i haven't study..i think i start doing my hw tml..i have yet to touch my books since the holidays started 3 weeks ago..there are 2 or 3 test coming up in the 1st week when skul reopens..must begin to study and prepare for the test..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home