Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, June 18, 2006

wah!!!!today my mum didn't cook..my mum told me if i wanna eat, i must go out and buy food for myself..well, it's fine with me as long as the money is not mine..so twice i went down to kopitiam to buy food..one was in the afternoon and the other was at night..i didn't sit down there and eat, instead i took away and enjoyed a nice meal in my house..i prefer that way..but don get me wrong..it's not always..sometimes i do like to have a good meal outside..depends on the situation that is..

i'm quite pissed of with the indian stalls sometimes..WHY??sometimes they can be quite forgetful..for an example, i ordered mee goreng with fried egg but when the plate came, there was no fried egg..this had happened quite many times to me..but this is not the worse case..the worse case i meant is that sometimes they forget to take people's order..i have faced this situation before..actually i can't possibly put all the blames on them..sometimes the person who take the customers' orders are quite old and the stall is packed with customers..watever it is, i do order food from them sometimes..

my throat still hurts..i wonder why this takes a long time to heal..it has been abt 5 days since i have this sore throat..hoping i will recover soon..Insyallah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home