Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

time flew so fast..now it's already june..in no matter of time, i'll be sitting for semesteral exams..

tis week is e-learning week..next week then it's officially the skul holidays..tis week suppose to stay at home and self-study but instead i need to go back to skul to do some stuffs..need to finish up before the skul reopens..today i went back to skul to troubeshoot my board..i thought it only takes abt 2h to do that but damn, i was wrong..it took my group for the whole 4h..it was not easy as i first thought..need to be patient to do tat kind of stuff..after tat, i met my fren to do the online quiz together in skul..when i log in, the quiz was not there..so my fren called the lecturer to ask where was the quiz..can u guese wat the lucturer's reply?? the quiz is only open next week..WTH!!!!last week, he told us tat the quiz is open next week which means it's tis week..i'm not sure whether we heard wrongly or the teacher told us wrongly..

after tat, my fren went home and me went to my grandma hse..it's quite a long time since i last went there..there, i watched TV, talked, ate and slept for a while..ard 6.15, i went back home..i waited for abt 20min for tis particular bus..soooo slow..the bus ride took me abt 1h 15min to reach my place..from one interchange to another interchange..i just listened to my mp3 and enjoyed the beautiful scenery outside..my ass was a little numb when i stood up..i can't sit for a long period of time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home