Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, July 15, 2006

today my parents and grandma balik kampong to see my mum's uncle..he was sick and had health problems..it's normal for an old person like him..now left me and my bros at home..my parents will not be back till tomorrow..luckily my mum got cook for us before she departed..if not, i'll be starving at home by now..

yesterday something strange happened to me..i brought some extra cash to skul to buy my stuff..i kept it in my file..when i was going home, i took out the money and realized that i had an extra $10 on it..i didn't know where the hell that $10 note came from..i asked one of my fren who knew how much i brought..he was surprised too..he was sure that i brought a certain amount and the $10 note was an odd one out..so i asked my classmates whoever lost $10..no one lost it..finally i got to keep that $10..till now i wondered where that note came from..it can't be possibly appeared just like that..something must happen..but watever it is, i'm glad that i got free note..how i wish this thing will happen to me every day or maybe most of the time..get free NOTES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home