Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

it's been exactly a week since i last updated..don't really know wat to update actually..my life is basically the same everyday..do the same routines daily..skul is going smoothly..so far so good..although i face some difficulties along the way, somewhat i can get over it..if i can't, there are my coursemates to help me out..most of the tests are over and i can say that i'm quite satisfied with my results so far..even though i study the night before the test, my results are still ok..one fren of mine he studied one week before the test and he got the same marks as me..i was surprised..he teached me just before the test..i guese i was lucky..this is what i call "LUCK"..sometimes u do need luck for your test or exam but that only plays a minor part of it..u need to study..u can't possibly rely on luck everytime..once a while is fine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home