Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

finally today i played soccer..it's been like 2 yrs since i last played soccer..that was when i'm in sec.4..missed playing badly..luckily my frens asked me whether to join them..without hesitation, i agreed..thought of playing at street soccer court but got many ppl there..decided to play at basketball court instead..while playing, i hurt my ankle pretty bad..i was in pain at that point of time..luckily i didn't sprain my ankle..just a normal pain..today was one of my stupidest day..i chewed chewing gum..after finish chewing, i wrapped it..since at then point of time there's no bin, i kept inside my pocket first..in the evening, i took out my hp and it was sticky all over..at first, i didn't bother..after the 2nd time, i checked my pocket..when i put my hand in, it was sticky..then i realized i kept chewing gum in it..now i need to clean my pocket..how stupid can that be..

i'm so surprised i scored quite well for a paper which i had minimum knowledge about it..really unexpected..thank god!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home