Syafiq's Creation

Monday, July 03, 2006

today i must dragged myself up from my bed to go to skul..i thought today had no skul as today was youth day..my bro didn't go to skul..i called my class leader and he said today had class..i planned to skip class for today but i rethink again, today i had only one class..somemore today workshop day so it's better for me to go..i can't possibly let my groupmates down..we had stuffs to machine and complete our project..the faster we complete machining, the better..

after the class, me and my other 2 frens decided to go to sim lim tower to buy some of our stuffs for our project..luckily one of my fren drove to skul so we got to hop in his car..the worst part is that he didn't know how to get there..well he's malaysian and he really didn't know the east part of s'pore that well..luckily my other fren knew the streets very well..on the way there, my fren cursed many times to other drivers who horn him and cut in his lane..it was damn funny..after we got our things, he sent me home..again, we didn't know the shortest route to get to my estate..we went one big round..i think i need to learn s'pore streets next time so it's easier for me when i drive..

i think i don't want to know my tests' results yet..there was this module which almost all of the students in other class failed..this is not surprising for me..the paper was pretty tough though..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home