Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

today skipped 1st class then attend for the rest of the classes..can say quite boring lessons through out the day..luckily i stored the movie Tokyo Drift in my hp so i could see it during class time..actually i watched the whole movie the day before but i watched again..the reason being is that there's nothing to do much in class for today..my frens wanted to watch so i lend my phone to them..if not for me to charge my hp the day before, my batt will be flat before the school ends..then no hp for me to use after school..but luckily i did charge..

OMG!!!tomorrow i have some sort of interview with my lecturer..this is where my lecturer ask me questions to see how far i understand the module..lecturer will ask how this thing works and so on..the bad news is that i have a very minimum knowledge about this module..it's about electronics..how i hate electronics so much..furthermore i didn't really pay attention in his class..i'm not prepare for this but i have to give my best shot..deep inside my heart, i know that i'll flung this interview..it may as well i don't turn up for it as this interview is only a small percentange of the whole module..but anyway, i'll turn up for it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home