Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, July 29, 2006

fuuuhhhh!!!finally has completed doing the report..i was doin a report that i barely understand wat is it about..but for the sake of my group members, i just have to do it whatever it takes..has been doing that report for one week already and today morning just completed it..it's about 20 pages thick and i had to think deeply to write the report..luckily my fren sent me a sample of the report..i took that report for my reference and i changed most of the parts..some parts are incomplete so i sent to my leader to do it for me..

the movie The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift is coming out soon on cinema..though the movie hasn't shown yet, i have seen the movie..this show is somehow like the movie The Fast and The Furious but this show is about drifting..since i like car racing, it's a cool movie..i'll recommend this show to whoever loves car racing and hmm, hot japanese chicks..ahahahaha..i bet u will enjoy the show like i do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home