Syafiq's Creation

Friday, August 18, 2006

2 down, 2 more to go..wat i meant by that?? wat i meant is exam papers..left 2 more papers to be shot down and that's it..can enjoy the 1mth long holiday..actually it's not that long though..just now in the morning, i had a paper..to add the matter worse, i had this weird and funny feeling in my stomach since when i woke up early in the morning..sometimes, i felt pain on my stomach and chest when i breathe..it's very uncomfortable when u had chest pain while doin the paper..that wat happened to me just now..i can't really concentrate..the paper was ok-ok for me..did study that module the day before with one of my fren..2 or 3 questions in the paper were quite similar to those we've done..so somehow it's still fresh on my mind..

for the last paper, i consider it tough cos i don't really pay attention during lecture..i depend on my tutorials..that also i have 2 topics incomplete..so now i need to copy from my fren who is kind enough to share the answers with me..if not, i just memorise them..how i hate memorising things..it's hard..i want group study for the next few days till the last paper..that's about it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home