Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, August 12, 2006

finally i got my haircut today..after a long time pestering my dad to cut for me, he agreed to cut for me today..my hair hadn't been cut for a long time..it almost turn to afro which the hair is very thick and curly..but it turned out different than afro..my hair is not curly..it turned only to be thick and long..very messy..i simply dislike long hair(not hate)..quite hard to keep it neat..

last week is the final week for skul..now left the EXAMS..i will sit for 4 papers altogether during the next two weeks..it means that i'll take 2 papers each week starting from next week..must start to push myself to study..i prefer to study in group..can help one another..i still remember those times when i sit for O-level papers, i study with 2 of my skul peeps..we studied together and had fun at the same time..planning to study at airport this mon with my peeps..never been there before to study..not sure how it turns out..hope everyting will turn out fine..if anyone of my classmates wanna join in, u're are welcome to do so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home