Syafiq's Creation

Monday, August 07, 2006

it's officially no skul for today..i thought i wanna stay and rest at home for the whole day..my body is still aching since last sat when i went to gym..long time never been to gym..that's the reason why my body is still aching..but my plan to stay at home is not meant to be..my friend called me to play soccer..since i didn't get the chance to play soccer that often, i agreed..an accident happened while we're playing..one of my friend tripped over the ball and he fell very badly..he hit his face first on the floor and i can actually heard the thumping sound..that gonna hurts..his skin under his jaw was split open and some of his teeth were chip off..enough say abt it..

tml i'm not sure whether i'm going to skul or just skip it..well, it depends on me..if i like it, i'll go..if not, i just stay put at home..this week is the last week of skul..next week will be exams week..i have 4 papers altogether to be done..hope can do all the papers with ease..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home