Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

woke up early for today..decided to go to HP service centre to send my lappy for servicing..asked my fren to tag along as the building is near his hse..planned to go ard 10 or 11..at 11 only then i started to prepare myself..reached there at 12 plus..waited for my fren at the bus-stop..told him to wait at the disturb..it only take abt 5mins to reach from his hse..waited and waited..10min later he called me that he had reached and waited for me at the entrance..WTH!!!i didn't see him at the bus-stop..it was my fault too..i was too busy playing with my PSP while waiting for him till i couldn't notice him..after talking to the person there, i decided not to send there..actually it can be send there but if i send there, there's no warranty..what a waste if ur thing is still under warranty and u don't want to use it..i call the person and told me that she will send a person to my house and look at it..so tomorrow the person is coming..need to clean up the house lil bit to make it looks clean..my hse is in a mess..there's dust everywhere..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home