Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, September 14, 2006

HELLO EVERYONE..I'M BACK BLOGGING..but then again who the hell read my damn blog..if people do read, they don't tag..so this is a minor reminder to u all, pls tag after reading so i know who visit my blog..i'm not forcing..don't get misunderstand..if u don't tag, i don care less..but if possible, do tag..i welcome all ur comment or critics..

let's get back to what i'm suppose to post today..i don't remember when is the last time i blog..i think it's about 2 or 3 weeks ago..u want to know why i don't blog such quite a long time??it's not that i lazy or i'm away for holiday..it's basically my com which is away..it went for a holiday..by right, it went for servicing..i thought only 1 week is needed but HELL NO, it took 2 weeks..2 weeks without com is like 2 mths..can u imagine that?? can u?? u bet..i just feel uncomfortable..having PSP also no use..i try to connect to internet using it but i can't..i'm not sure why..can anyone tell me why or help me by explaining how to connect to internet the proper way?? i try to find the manual guide book but it's nowhere to be found..i think i've misplace it somewhere..lazy to continue hunting for it..maybe it had been thrown away accidentally..

but now my com has finally returned safely to me..WOHOO!!! back to playing my com again..hope my lappy will not give any troubles anymore in the near future or so..

today i've received my exam results..actually it's yesterday..since i didn't have any com then, i look at it today..surprisingly i did quite well..at least i've improved then the past semesters..there was this module which i did mention here that i'm having difficulties about, i did well..the module is hard but not the semester paper..it's shocking..congrats to my classmates who had good results and who don't, try again next semester..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home