Syafiq's Creation

Monday, October 02, 2006

today first time i skipped class for this semester..not one but TWO lessons..i didn't plan all this but at the last min my friends psycho me to do so..before i left, i told my friend to mark attendance for me..there were 9 of us who skipped class..we decided to play lan somewhere around Park Lane..i forgot what's the name of the building..actually today i'm suppose to break fast together with my malay friends..at last there were 4 of us who break fast together..we planned to eat at Far East Plaza but in the end we didn't eat there..

when it's time to break fast, we still at Plaza Singapura..we quickly went to 7-11 to grab some bites..we ate and drank along the way..finally we decided to pay a visit to my friend who work at a cafe..we got free drinks and cakes..somehow i'm full already by eating just the cakes..after eating, we proceeded to Far East Plaza..my friend wanted to get a new pair of sneaker..by the time we reached there, most of the shops had closed already..after looking around, we went home..

saw an actor who actually act for the show 'Anak Metropolitan'..it's a malay show..he's my friend's relative..and saw Syed Azmir too..for those who don't know him, he's a local Malay singer..

that's all folks..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home