Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i've been waking up late for the last few days yet i still feel sleepy..can't be blame, sleep ard 3 plus the nights before..this is my usual routine when i'm having my holidays..my dad keeps grumbling to me to sleep early whereas my mum keeps scolding me cos i keep waking up late..this happens almost everyday..my ears feel like going to burst anytime..at nite, my dad then in the morning, my mum..i'm used to it already..my mums keep grumbling that i stay at home doing nothing, just eat, watch TV, rest and sleep..what she says is true actually..she complains that i don't help her doing household chores..there's a malay saying "duduk rumah habiskan beras jer"..translation, "just sit at home and know how to eat only"..is the translation correct?? i think so..correct me if i'm wrong..now i'm beginning to do some cleaning so my mum will stop nagging..furthermore fasting month is coming..i don't want to clean during that time cos it can be quite tiring..so start cleaning from now..

talking about fasting, it's drawing near..can't wait for it..this is the best time actually..i mean my weight has increase during the holidays so this is the best opportunity to decrease it again..hopefully can lose a few kilos during the 1mth and i'll be glad if i can achieve that..

P.S. I'm not avoiding u. I'm always there if u need my help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home