Syafiq's Creation

Friday, September 29, 2006

today's friday so it means that it's the end of my 1st week in skul..let's recap how am i doing during this week..well, everything went smoothly..met new classmates and lecturers..all the lectures are new to me..as i wrote in the previous post, my class is mainly consists students from China..it seems like my class is for foreigners..out of about 19 students, only 6 are local..so communication is slightly a problem for me..when sometimes they speak to me, i don't quite get it..enough said about my classmates..today nothing much..basically i just went to skul then went back home..

yesterday i read a newspaper and i accidentally read this quote..it says "Blogging should die a sudden death..it's just ridiculous.It's like a playground for 4yr olds"..who said this?? he's a famous actor-singer but not so famous i guese..he's from western side, not local..do i agree with him?? well, i have no comments..each of us have our own views..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home