Syafiq's Creation

Monday, September 25, 2006

1st thing 1st, today it's my 1st day for the new semester..well, as u all know, how does it feel during the 1st day of skul after a long break?? it sucks isn't it?? i felt the exact same way..furthermore this is a fasting mth..must wake up early in the morning to sahur..for goodness sake, i just slept only 3h the night before..to make the matter worse, i had my classes from 8-5..can't really keep my eyes open during classes..my class has reshuffle..to my surprise, my class consists of mainly from China..can say abt 3/4 of my class..wth..how to communicate with them..they talk minimum english..i guese i must find a way to communicate with them..

a Malay won the tittle for Singapore Idol again..it was won by Hady Mirza to be precise..i thought he couldn't win..i mean the last SI was won by a Malay and this time maybe it's Chinese turn but i was wrong..it's good he won because his vocal is far much better than Jon..this is only my opinion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home