Syafiq's Creation

Monday, October 09, 2006

today i felt like i'm a good boy..for the 1st time in 3 weeks, i attended all classes PUNCTUALLY from the beginning to the end..yeah i repeat PUNCTUALLY!!! i'm quite surprise of myself too..it's not that i want to but i was forced to..whatever it is, i think i must give myself a pat on my shoulder for my good effort..i "try" to keep this up..that's the way how it should goes..

for the last weekends i broke fast away from my home..not outside, instead at both my grandma's house..it's good to break fast with your love ones once a while..yesterday finally i stepped my legs at Geylang..i went there in the evening..was damn packed sia..by right, it's actually not that pack unlike during the nights..i had my difficulties to walk through..keep banging people here and there..bought myself a capal..never in my whole life i wear a capal before..this is my 1st time..just want to try new stuff this year..

while walking through hawker centres, food courts and restaurants, i saw the place was already packed..i looked at my watch and it's ONLY 6pm..just forget about my plan to break fast at Geylang..better go to a place where there are not so many people..but most of the places will be packed during the time for breaking fast..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home