Syafiq's Creation

Monday, October 23, 2006

today mark the last day of fasting month..most Muslim all over Singapore has fasted for 30 days..this means that tomorrow is Hari Raya..can't really wait for it..

in afternoon, 3 of my friends and myself went to Bugis and Geyalang..we skipped classes and proceeded to our destination..1st stop was Bugis..my friends wanted to get watch, shirt and footwear for themselves..as for me, i didn't plan to get any stuff..i just followed them..went to Bugis Street and Junction..for the 1st time, i went to Bazaar at Bugis..80% of the stalls have yet to open..nothing special there except for the shows during the weekends..it was not huge as i 1st thought..

last stop was Geylang..was raining heavily when we reached there..my friends bought their slippers there..they also got themselves contact lense, the COLOUR contact lense..they want to wear during the festive season to make them look good..i got something for myself..i bought a brooch..i'm not too sure about the design..i just picked the colour which is the same as the colour of my this year baju kurung..after we had our stuffs, we went our separate ways..

i realized one thing when i reached home..till today, i thought i'm going to wear brown baju kurung but i was wrong..my mum told me it's green in colour..i bought the wrong colour for the brooch..damnit..

Di sini saya hendak mengambil kesempatan untuk mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri kepada semua kawan saya yang menyambutnya. Mohon maaf zahir dan batin. Have a nice day ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home