Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

yesterday i treated my friends dinner..there were 4 of us included me..at first, we didn't know where to go and we listed all the places..in the end, we ended up at east coast..reached there around 7.30..to my surprise, the place were not packed..usually the place is packed..i think it's because it's still hari raya period and also it's monday night..we ordered drinks, ayam penyet and satay..we ate and ate like nobody business..my friends played around with satay sticks..they started to poke throught the plastic plates and make weird patterns..

my plate after eating

one of my friend's plate after eating

after eating, we rested a while to let our food fully digested..after a few minutes, we took a strolled at the park..that night the air was vey cooling..we talked crap and joked along the way..it was fun..ard 9.30, took cab to bedok interchange and finally took bus from there to go home..

today the class started at 10..actually start at 1 on tuesday..at 1st, i din't know the class started earlier..luckily yesterday i overheard my friends saying that today class is at 10..3h in class just for doing and listening other people's presentation..me too need to present..i dare to say that today is my one of the worst presentation in my entire life..my teacher told me that most of the time i were mumbling..once i heart that, i knew from the bottom of my heart that i will not score high for this presentation..i felt like i want to re-do the presentation all over again..but that will never come..what is done is done..it's useless to regret it now..

there's also a test just now..it was quite tough actually..i'm not sure of my own working and answer..i'll hope i can at least get a pass for this paper..left one more test for this week and that is tomorrow..i'm not so worry about tomorrow test..will study later at night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home