Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

2nd day of Raya..basically didn't go anywhere today except my uncle house..went there straight after school..my family came later as my aunt visited my house..aunt decided to visit other relatives' houses but i can't because my father need to work at night..

as usual, my Raya this year is more or less the same as previous years..the first day always visit my both grandma house..there i meet all my aunts, uncles and cousins whom i don't get to see that often..ate a lot too..ate ketupat, lontong, rendang and many more..those food are delicious..YUM YUM!!!i think i'm gonna gain weight within this few days..got my hongbao..the amount i get is not that huge but it's fine with me and IT'S STILL COUNTING..that's one of many reasons why i enjoy raya..

another reason is i've the chance to see girls in baju kurung or kebaya..i mean this is the ONLY time when girls wear them..other days they don't wear except for some special occasions..which guy doesn't like that huh?? girls do look sweet when they put on traditional clothes..*grin*

maybe this friday i'm going out with my friends..still wondering what colour to wear?? purple? yellow? brown? haiz..see how 1st..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home