Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, October 28, 2006

today, neither i went out nor people came to my house..just rot at home the whole day..not actually rot, i did read through my notes for the upcoming tests..there'll be 2 tests this week plus a presentation..i'm yet to finish off my presentation and i'm only left about 2 days to complete it..this week is a busy week for me..tomorrow then i went out to visit my father's side relatives..

talking about outing, yesterday i had one of the best and fun outing with my friends..don forget, it was also the day which i spent a lot(not spent time, spent money)..there are 7 of us, 2 of my friends bring their partner along..the more the merrier..i went to total of 5 houses..we took taxi to go to our destinations instead of taking MRT or bus..somemore the distance is quite far..there goes my collection money..it's time to safe money again..there was this one taxi driver who talked non-stop throughout the whole journey..the way he talked, i guese he's a playboy..he kept disturbing my friend's girlfriend who at the rear seat..i ate a lot too..almost every house i ate..we went to hospital too to visit my friend's father who was warded..camwhore along the way..reached home almost midnight..enjoyable day and i had fun with my fellow friends..hope we can go another outing like this for the next raya to come..

oh yah, i'll be going makan-makan with my friends on this coming monday..the place i've not yet decided..still choosing a place to eat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home