Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, November 19, 2006

the weekends i spent time at chalet with my family..went to escape theme park too because i have free tickets..that was only my 2nd time there..it was damn pack..i went at the wrong time..it was saturday evening..the queue was very long..how i hate to stuck in the middle of a queue..overall, i queued up only for two games..got this ride which turns 360degress turn..my little bro wanted to try it out so i followed him..the feeling after the ride was fun..not that scary actually..my legs cramp as i had to hold my legs tightly together..i had to that because i was wearing slippers and they almost dropped off..

going to my bed soon, real soon..tomorrow(err, i mean later) i had classes in the morning..as usual, monday is always a long day and a boring one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home